CES offers a variety of services for its conference speakers, including complimentary show registration.
- Download the CES 2017 location maps.
- Be familiar with where your session is located, and please arrive at your session room 15 minutes before the start time to make sure equipment is ready and working properly.
- Use the Speaker Ready Room as a pre-session meeting spot for business needs.
- You can pick up your badge at any of the three Speaker Ready Rooms. Speaker access and benefits are linked to your badge no matter where it is printed; however, speaker gifts are exclusively provided in the Speaker Ready Rooms.
Explore the CES 2017 Conference locations maps and be sure to review the bag restrictions for CES 2017
before you arrive on-site.
Speakers are required to complete their speaker profile prior to speaking at CES. The speaker profile is crucial for signing the CES 2017 speaker agreement as well as getting listed under their session on the CES website.
Speakers can add a headshot and brief bio for increased visibility on CES.tech and the official CES App. Profiles will be published once reviewed by CTA conference staff.
If you have questions about this process, please contact the CES Conference team
Don’t forget to complete your CES registration! Please register yourself
as an “Attendee” and do not select any conference passes or programming.
At checkout, enter the speaker code sent to you in a confirmation email for complimentary registration.
During registration, DO NOT use any special characters (ie: / & ! etc.) in your responses. This may freeze the system and disable continuation on to the next steps.
Once verified, speakers will be upgraded to the Deluxe Conference Pass. For any questions please contact the CES Conference team
- A complimentary Deluxe Conferene Pass, granting speakers access to nearly every conference track in addition to the Show Floor, SuperSessions and keynote addresses.
- Exclusive access to the Speaker Ready Rooms, which are lounge areas where speakers can fine-tune presentations and network with peers. Amenities include:
- speaker work area/lounge space with light refreshments
- computers with hardwired internet connection
- wireless internet access for personal computers
- printer and copier access
- CTA staff for onsite support
Speaker Ready Room Locations and Hours
ARIA, Bungalow Meeting Space, CS-26
LVCC, North Hall, N263
Venetian, Marcello 4401
- Tuesday, January 3 (2 - 5PM)
- Wednesday, January 4 (8AM - 5PM)
- Thursday, January 5 (8AM - 5PM)
- Friday, January 6 (8AM - 5PM)
- Saturday, January 7 (8AM - 2:30PM)
- Wednesday, January 4 (12 - 5PM)
- Thursday, January 5 (7:30AM - 5PM)
- Friday, January 6 (7:30AM - 5PM)
- Saturday, January 7 (7:30AM - 5PM)
- Speakers cover their own travel expenses and hotel bookings.
- Press and analysts have full access to conference sessions.
- CES conference formats include one-on-one interviews, fireside chats, presentations and moderated panel discussions.
- Interested in media interviews? An opt-in form will be available this fall.
Standard Conference Room Setup
Speakers are responsible for providing their own laptops for presentations. Download the CES 2017 PowerPoint template or create your own. Our projectors are compatable with VGA, DVI and HDMI connections.
If you are using a Mac, tablet or smartphone, notify the CES Conferences team with the type of device so that we can coordinate the appropriate adapters. Equipment cannot be ordered on site.
Tell Your Followers About Your Session on Social Media
Download the images below and share them on your favorite social media networks, or use the precomposed tweet to easily post to Twitter.
Share Directly on Twitter
Use this pre-populated tweet to share with your Twitter followers that you'll be speaking at CES 2017.
This is only a sample message; feel free to customize the tweet!