CES holds the power to boost your bottom line.
Showcasing timeless, trending and thought-provoking technology, the CES show floor lets you reach representatives of every major and unique vertical of the consumer technology industry.
Our global audience of more than 160K attendees, includes
- 44 percent senior-level executives
- 82 percent of the world's Fortune 100
- more than 6,500 media
For a comprehensive, verified look at who attends CES, why they attend and what product categories and services they represent, check out the CES 2016 Attendee Audit Summary (PDF).
A Range of Options
Let us customize an experience for you across our official CES show venues — Tech East, Tech West and Tech South. Organized by product category, we have a range of opportunities to showcase your innovations, deliver inspiring experiences and hold important meetings.
- Indoor and Outdoor Exhibit Space: Create a custom booth design or choose a low-cost, turnkey (finished) exhibit package. Or for more creative flexibility, secure a unique footprint outside to strengthen your experiential marketing.
- Meeting Rooms: Transform the private, prime real estate of various sizes into an environment most conducive to your meetings or demonstrations. Located off the show floor, you’ll control traffic flow and access as you see fit.
- Suites: A complement to any booth space, or an upscale private meeting room, they are available at the Westgate (Tech East), Renaissance (Tech East), The Venetian (Tech West) and Wynn/Encore (Tech West).
- Meeting Place: These modular meeting rooms, built right off the show floor, keep you close to the action and provide a more intimate locale to conduct meetings or set up a controlled product display.
Benefits Beyond Exhibit Space
Participating in CES provides more than just an exhibit space.
See all the benefits for official CES exhibitors. > (PDF)
And get more bang for your buck through a membership with the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)™, owner and producer of CES.