Eureka Park is the flagship startup destination at CES, providing a unique opportunity to launch a new product, service or idea.
Homegrown innovation, ranging from fledgling prototypes to progressing startups, span the entire consumer technology spectrum in this unique Marketplace.
Eureka Park Marketplace Exhibitors
See the budding entrepreneurs who participated at CES 2017.
View exhibitors. >
CES 2017 Media Coverage
CES 2017 Eureka Park Highlights
Eureka Park was full of innovation and collaboration with these unique activations.
University Innovations Marketplace
Arlington Economic Development's Lounge
Arlington Economic Development's (AED) lounge showcased the benefits of operating in Arlington. Learn about StartUp Arlington, offering start-ups resources to get off the ground.
Video: See Inside Eureka Park at CES 2017
Partners & Sponsors
- Arlington Economic Development
- CTA Foundation
- Indiegogo: The Indiegogo Zone had one-on-one business coaching sessions to talk with successful Indiegogo entrepreneurs about their path to market.
- National Science Foundation
- Samsung NEXT: Samsung NEXT partners with innovative startups to build, grow and scale emerging technologies.
Accelerators & Incubators
- Air Liquide
- Hardware Club
- International Boost
- Le Village by CA (Credit Agricole Gourp)
- La Poste
- Samsung C-Lab
- Business France - La French Tech
- Sud de France Development
- Israel Export Institute
- Callaghan Innovation
- Holland StartUp Pavilion
- Ukrainian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association
- CCI Marseille Provence
- Hong Kong Sciene & Technology Parks Corporation
*Source: National Venture Capital Association, 2016