LVCC, Grand Lobby
Located at the center of the action, CTA Center showcases the programs and initiatives of the organization behind CES, the Consumer Technology Association (CTA)™.
Learn About CTA and Membership
Visit the CTA Center at CES 2017 to learn about the year-round benefits of CTA membership, join CTA's Innovation Movement, see the award-winning Best of Innovations product display, and follow CES trends on social at the social media command center.
As the owner and producer of the world’s most important technology event, CTA supports the industry through legislative advocacy, market research, technical training and education, industry promotion, standards development, and the fostering of business and strategic relationships.
Learn more about CTA. >
CES 2017 CTA Stage Programming
The CTA Stage featured live interviews with key industry guests, media panels, authors from Gary's Book Club and much more.
Gary's Book Club
- Jason Kelly, author of Sweat Equity
- Dan Ackerman, author of The Tetris Effect: The Game That Hypnotized the World
- Rick Smith, author of The Great Disruption: Competing and Surviving in the Second Wave of the Industrial Revolution
- Seth Shapiro, author of Television: Innovation, Disruption, and the World's Most Powerful Medium: Volume 1
- John Johnson, author of EVERYDATA
- Michael Smith, author of Streaming, Sharing, Stealing: Big Data and the Future of Entertainment
- Brett King, author of Augmented: Life in the Smart Lane
- Rohit Bhargava, author of Non-Obvious: How to Think Different, Curate Ideas, & Predict the Future
- Darrell Issa, author of Watchdog: The Real Stories Behind the Headlines from the Congressman Who Exposed Washington's Biggest Scandals
- Frank Aycock, author of 21st Century Television: The Players, the Viewers, the Money
- Amy Webb, author of The Signals Are Talking: Why Today's Fringe Is Tomorrow's Mainstream
CTA Foundation Interviews
- Interview with Jeff Lewis, Chief Accessibility Officer, AT&T
- Interview with KR Liu, Director of Accessibility & Advocacy, Doppler Labs
- Interview with Eric Reed, Vice President Entertainment & Tech Policy, Verizon Communications.
- Bruce Borenstein, Vice President of Global Sales, NuHeara
- VIP Physician Program with Dr. Susan Malinowski and Dr. Jim Mault
- Dr. Matthew Diamond of Fossil
- Terry Bradwell, Chief Innovation Officer of AARP
- Assistive Technology Partners, with Dr. Cathy Bodine, Executive Director of Assistive Technology Partners, University of Colorado Denver
Media Round Tables
- 50th Anniversary Celebration
- How Tech Industry Marketers Are Mastering Mobile
- SMM Electronics Challenge Awards Ceremony, presented by EPA
- Interview with CES Ambassador Aisha Tyler
- CTA and Everfi Student Pitch Competition