Consumer Technology Association (CTA) Member Benefits for CES Exhibitors and Attendees
CTA members receive incredible benefits on site at CES.
To start, members can bypass the registration fee and register for a complimentary Exhibit Plus Pass through Oct. 31, 2016. Beginning Nov. 1, all registrants will incur the registration fees. ($100 Nov. 1- Dec. 20; $300 Dec. 21-CES).
Members also receive a 25 percent discount on the purchase of conference passes; exclusive access to member lounges with private meeting rooms, refreshments and lots of seating; plus an invitation to the CTA Member Party.
Member Lounge Perks
- Private meeting rooms
- TV, PCs and printer
- CTA staff will be available in the member lounges for assistance.
- Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC), North Hall, Upper Level, Outside Room N250, sponsored by AVL
- LVCC, South Hall Connector, Room S220
- The Venetian, Tower Suite 30-140
- Venetian, Level 2, Venetian Ballroom (New location!)
- Free LVCC member parking pass*
- Tickets to the VIP Networking Luncheon*
- Special recognition on badges and directory listings
Exhibit Space Discount/Selection Priority and Other Exclusive Resources
- Complimentary Exhibit Plus Pass registration through Oct. 31, 2016
- 25 percent discount on conference passes
- Exhibitor discounts on booth space* Note: To receive the CES membership discount, the exhibiting company must become a member with fully paid dues within 60 days of submitting the CES Application and Exhibit Space Contract or by July 1, 2016, whichever is the sooner of those two dates. Discount not available after July 1, 2016. International and startup members do not qualify for exhibit space discounts.
- Member priority for space and on booth change waiting list*
- Up to 60 percent discount on Innovation Awards entry fees
- Special member pricing on CES attendee list rentals*
- 10 percent discount on BusinessWire U.S. news distribution circuits
*Benefit applicable to exhibiting member companies only.
Consumer Technology Association (CTA) Member Party
sponsored by UPS
Thursday, Jan. 5, 2017, 6–8 PM
Location: Buddy V's Ristorante
CTA members and their guests are welcome.
Visit CTA.tech/join, contact membership@CTA.tech or call 703-907-7600 for questions about CTA membership.